How Load Testing Can Be Implementation With Agile Approach?
Performance is a measure of quality. Your customers expect high performance from your web application. In case of slow response on your site, the customer will feel that your web application is not working correctly.
To understand the bottlenecks that affect the performance of the web applications, product owners must need to go through the performance profile of their applications. To fix the bottlenecks to improve the performance scale and site’s speed, one must consider load testing services within an agile environment.
- The sustainability of the application concerning high user load.
- The applications’ maximum operating capacity.
- It helps to understand whether the current infrastructure is enough to operate the application.
- A number of concurrent users supported by the application or how many users can access the website.
- Scalability of the application.
Implementation of Load Testing With Agile Approach
One of the primary intentions of Agile is it enables us to manage change effectively in both external and software functionality.
It allows us to streamline the development of quality software. One of the essential factors of an organizational Agile is that it supports teams to produce a usable version. This load testing approach supports you to put tech writers, QA, and Devs on one page, and in the case of performance testing in Agile, it helps you design a resource and make you responsible for the testing. The other fact is all stakeholders, including those who are business members, have an allowance to include in this process.
Read More: Load Testing Implementation with Agile Approach