Automation testing is a software testing method to run a set of test cases without executing them manually. After executing several sets, we can compare actual test results with expected results. In the automation method, scripted data is executed by testing tools that examine the behavior of software, report outcomes, and compare the results. Different types of test automation can easily execute thousands of different complex test cases during every test run providing coverage that is impossible with manual tests.
Test automation is absolutely crucial to the web services testing process and provides a reliable and efficient base from which to assess function, performance, and scalability of web services. Web services test automation solutions help to know whether a particular web application communicates efficiently and able to gather accurate information from the web. Web testing services helps in detecting errors timely so that you don’t need to spend your bucks over expensive and complicated repairs.
Checkout the blog to know more. Web service automation testing
GraphQL is an abstraction layer that grants you to construct queries that approach multiple resources at the backend and accumulate that data well-adjusted into an individual consequential reply. The usage of GraphQL can attribute to lower traffic congestion and accurate and fast applications in the future. So, it becomes crucial to validate GraphQL APIs to ensure that API consumers access their information efficiently. Automated testing of GraphQL helps in reducing test creation time and improves overall coverage of the back-end.
Some GraphQL testing tools:
Check out the blog to know more about benefits of GraphQL testing.
POS software application eases the task of financial transactions along with other business operations in the field of hospitality and retail. POS testing checks if the POS system has an acceptable level of quality in all the domains and is executing its operations without a breakdown. Point of sale system testing can be performed manually as well as with the help of automation tools. To know more about pos testing, its challenges checkout the blog:
ERP testing done in isolated situations with small subsets of the population are not productive for demonstrating where an ERP framework is performing inadequately. By doing this step wrong, genuine generation esteems and situations are underrepresented bringing about frameworks that may perform ineffectively once going live. It is critical during any ERP usage to schedule, coordinate and execute a stress test. Items within this test should include
Test automation helps cover speedy test cycles, including setup and relapse testing. In spite of the fact that test mechanization isn’t the main arrangement, there are numerous intense approaches to choose the correct system or instrument for your business forms. Some of them include:
- The right automation tool selection.
- Test cases covering whole application.
- A seller who can immediately refresh with the most recent arrivals of testing.
It is critical during any ERP usage to schedule, coordinate and execute a stress test. Items within this test should include:
1. Planning and Co-ordination: Set time aside to plan and document to what extent your testing will be, what every particular client will do, kinds of exchanges and gear utilized, and your normal outcomes. Plan for inability to happen, along these lines you can be set up to overcome what may sensibly turn out badly later on.
2. Communicating Effectively: Allow for an open line of correspondence for all clients required amid the span of the test. Assign a stress test manager to answer and log client questions on the off chance that they emerge.
To continue reading more points, visit full blog post: https://www.bugraptors.com/stress-testing-erp-frameworks/
Many organizations consider automation testing as a vital step in establishing a mature Q&A program. But, manual testing can never be ruled out completely.
Automation Testing Improves Business Results In Three Ways:
Shorter Time To Market, Increased Test Efficiency And Increased Test Effectiveness.
Testing efficiency is the average number of test cases you can run for an hour of tester time. High efficiency of testing reduces product development time and costs.
Testing effectiveness is rate at which testing reveals bugs before your application are released in the market. Increased effectiveness reduces the costs through a better product.
Application must be tested before release and reducing your time to market for benefits. Manual testing replacing with automated testing can cut time from elapsed testing time.
The ROI for test automation can move into positive zone depending upon the number of regression cycles required for the lifetime of the application.
Return of Investment(ROI) = (Manual testing cost — Automation cost)/Automation cost
To read more, visit full post — https://www.bugraptors.com/automated-testing-roi/
The simplistic answer for this is to get maximum efficiency and to utilize the resources in a complete way. Let us first discuss why we automate our software product.
By automating our products we can be assure of its already fixed functionality and also merge modules to skip the execution time of a process.
While planning for automation of a software product, its framework design is as necessary as while building a shopping mall its blue print is necessary.
Framework design needs to collect and specify all the requirements that are mandatory for automating a software product. The requirements should be analyzed and freeze on the basis of their feasibility.
There may be possibility that some of the requirement cannot be automated and no framework can be created for these requirements.
To read more, visit full post — https://www.bugraptors.com/framework-for-test-automation/
Some important points that need to be considered before outsourcing UAT:
- Establish efficient tracing and managing techniques
- Advancement and customization are key characteristics for UAT testers
- Empowering collaboration and exchanging the ideas
To read more, click here...
The software testing community has come through many interesting trends through the year 2017. These trends mainly include the newly introduced practices in software testing. Trends like adopting newer test automation tools & practices and DevOps are found to be usually followed, which in turn has resulted to increase in automation being performed on various web applications. While some tools are still facing issues like managing the environments as well as test data, shortened release schedules and lack of time for proper testing.
- Working together with manual & automation tools: It’s true that automating every single thing sounds like interesting and easy for everyone for once, but, in reality automation makes it difficult to face challenges in complex test environments and data and ever shortening delivery cycles.
- Emerging mobile test automation: As compared to earlier years, we can clearly see a shift of software world towards Mobile applications, away from web and desktop applications. The same can be said as the reason for the introduction of Test Automation in mobile applications testing in order to shorten time-to-market needs of software organizations.
Read full article — https://www.bugraptors.com/technological-trends-in-software-testing-in-2018/