The growing adoption of interventional radiology techniques has intensified the need for guidewires and is projected to continuously be used in the future. The global market for guidewires is anticipated to register a positive growth outlook, skyrocketing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast timeframe of 2020-2025. The market is expected to hit a value pool of US$ 2.6 Bn by the end of 2025.
The benefits of Guidewire products are interesting, but we can’t skip the challenges that are introduced by Guidewire too while implementing them.
- Consistent upgrades in user requirements.
- Delays occur in the test execution due to the absence of code development.
- Due to no functional and non-functional requirements documentation.
- Insufficient processes follow for the QA and there are no proper guidelines in the hand for particular industry verticals.
- Less knowledge obtained about QA and the critical factors of the business.
If there are too many challenges found in the Guidewire suite, there is an urge to resolve the issues with the experienced testing partner, mainly who has a flair for testing and knows how to give cost benefits to insurers while merging a single suite of applications into the Guidewire’s technology platform.
Read More: Guidewire Testing