manual and automated software testing services
The software testing community has come through many interesting trends through the year 2017. These trends mainly include the newly introduced practices in software testing. Trends like adopting newer test automation tools & practices and DevOps are found to be usually followed, which in turn has resulted to increase in automation being performed on various web applications. While some tools are still facing issues like managing the environments as well as test data, shortened release schedules and lack of time for proper testing.
- Working together with manual & automation tools: It’s true that automating every single thing sounds like interesting and easy for everyone for once, but, in reality automation makes it difficult to face challenges in complex test environments and data and ever shortening delivery cycles.
- Emerging mobile test automation: As compared to earlier years, we can clearly see a shift of software world towards Mobile applications, away from web and desktop applications. The same can be said as the reason for the introduction of Test Automation in mobile applications testing in order to shorten time-to-market needs of software organizations.
Read full article — https://www.bugraptors.com/technological-trends-in-software-testing-in-2018/
For an application to succeed, there are various factors involved like, ease of access, performance, smooth and secure support. The financial applications possess multi-tier functionality to cater thousands of concurrent user sessions. Such applications are integrated with complex business workflows, Bill pay utility as they involve Real time transactions at a very high rate. Therefore, the transaction processor involves millions of transaction per second making it a complex system.
Testing of such banking and financial applications becomes crucial in order to evaluate its reliability and proficiency. Growing customer expectations have led to the increased complex financial services that has made testing an important affair.
Due to the involvement of complex functionalities in the banking and financial applications, using one or two software testing techniques is not enough.
To read more, click here- https://www.bugraptors.com/growth-in-banking-financial-applications-increased-demand-of-qa/
The new version of iOS ‘11.0’ released in September 2017 and it has been one of their biggest update. All new features has improvised the feel of iPad and made the use of iPhone even more easier. There are a number of features to explore, which have been listed and explained below:
1. The Photos to explore more: This application now brings more features to the Live Photos. The movies now will automatically align as per the portrait and landscape orientation. Memory types like pets, weddings, sporting events, babies etc. have been introduced.
Now, it will also support Animated GIF.
2. QuickType: The users can now swipe down the keyboard to easily switch from letters to numbers, and special characters on iPad. The iPhone will also support one-handed keyboard making it easier to type. More languages are now supported, and 2 new keyboard types have been added.
3. Bunch of other features and improvements: The long-awaited redesign of the Control Center brings all controls on one page. Apple has also made changes to Apple Music, Apple News, and Apple Podcasts. Also, Safari now comes with few more support for math, definitions, and conversions.
Read original blog post here: http://bugraptors.com/much-awaited-features-of-latest-ios-version-11-0/
Advantages of AI in Software Testing
Integrating AI in software testing is the right decision, as this will not only save the considerable amount of time and labor, but this will benefit in different ways like:
1. Better Quality:
Using AI in software testing after the procedure of development, not only saves time, but also helps in safeguarding the better quality. It predicts, prevents and automates the whole procedure of testing using self-learning algorithms.
2. Speedy and Reliable:
Using AI in software testing procedure will save a considerable amount of time of the development team. AI helps to deliver faster and quicker outcomes that are also reliable for the team.
Click here, to read more...
QA plays a very crucial role in delivering quality software into the market and also helps in organization overall growth.
i) Regression ensures quality in less time: One of the most important methodologies in web software testing is Regression Testing. It a type of software testing which confirms a recent change in code does not affect any existing features.
ii) Automation saves manual time: Test cases can be converted into test scripts(automated) during application development. This helps in increasing overall test coverage along with reducing the manual efforts. It also increases the Reusability of test scripts when the OS or device changes.
Check this out, for more -
Numerous browsers, multi-tiered architecture and intricate web technologies together put a twist in the working, as does the cost to acquire the tool that facilitates automation.
Ease of Use
Selenium offers an intuitive, user-friendly interface for creation and execution of test suites.
The real task of writing and maintaining scripts with Selenium is also really relaxed. The tool allows ascertaining elements from the browser, making it easy to write the tests using the specific identifiers of the element.
Selenium is a powerful tool that covers almost all the aspects of web functionality testing. The scope is also increased by the means of various add-on tools. Selenium IDE allows the users to navigate their application in Firefox and record their actions forming tests.